Pages

Sunday, July 6, 2014

A Month

Dear Rishi,
It's been a month since it happened. I remember vividly you walking in the front yard after coming out of the car. Running away while I picked you up.

I remember eating pani puri while you were having your snack. You fed me some of it.

Today, your dad and I are going out to see houses. I want to stay here forever but it also reminds me of you so much. I say everyday that I won't cry. But, the moment I wake up and the reality hits that you are not around, it comes. I try not to break down and yet just looking something random like the pantry and all the biscuits that you won't be eating made me cry.

We drove down the street I used to take when I took you for your ISR lessons. How I wish I had been more adamant to teach you floating. How I wish I hadn't stepped out into the backyard with you that day.

I love you so much. I miss you so much.

Love,
Mama



No comments:

Post a Comment