Pages

Monday, July 7, 2014

On Repeat

Dear Rishi,
We went to see 'Edge of Tomorrow" when we were in India just to take our mind off of things. The tag line of the movie is "Live. Die. Repeat". While watching it, how I wished I could reset that day. Have done just something different so that you were here with us.

While it has a happy ending, for us, there is none.

Just this endless cycle of waking up, realizing you are not here. Dealing with it for the next few hours. Trying to get some work done. And then going to sleep.

And the next day, it starts all over again.

I read a spiritual article that said that one should let go as it is not good for me to be so attached to you. And yet, I just can't.

I love you so much. I want to hold you so bad.

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment